Beeswax Food Wraps - 3 Pack (STARTER)
Food Wrap Starter 3 Pack consist of the following:
1 x Extra small – approximate size 15cm x 15cm (6” x 6”)
1 x Small – approximate size 20cm x 20cm (8” x 8”)
1 x Medium – approximate size 28cm x 28cm (11” X 11”)
Our Food Wraps and Covers are a reusable, environmentally friendly alternative to single use plastic film.
Use wraps to cover left over dips, bowls and other dishes. They are great for wrapping cut fruit and vegetables, and for wrapping opened cheese and sandwiches.
The beeswax component in the wraps responds to the warmth from your hands to wrap and enclose cut fruit and vegetables, or bowls.
Handmade in Melbourne using (GOTS)* certified organic 100% cotton fabric; which is infused in a special blend of Australian Beeswax, Australian Jojoba oil, and natural resins.
The ingredients in wraps contain anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, which help preserve food whilst being stored.
With proper care and depending on use, wraps should last 6 - 12 months.
CARING FOR YOUR WRAPS
- Wipe with a damp cloth, or hand wash in cold water , and if necessary use with a mild soap. Hang up to dry, then fold, store and reuse.
- In hot climates (and on extremely hot days) store wraps in a drawer or the fridge.
- Not suitable for microwave or dishwasher use.
- Food such as beetroot, may stain the fabric, but will not affect use.
- Beeswax wraps are not suitable to use with raw meat or fish.
- Avoid excessive heat, including prolonged exposure to direct sun, steam, hot dishes and bowls.
- Oily food – oil can coat the wraps and stop them from being sticky, simply wash in cold water and a mild detergent and reuse once dry.
- Allow hot food, and dishes to cool first before covering with a wrap
- Wrap or cover lunchbox snacks, sandwiches, left over bowls and dishes. Also good to for cut food, such as lemons, avocado, apple, butternut, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, cauliflower, bunches of herbs, asparagus etc.
- Food such as beetroot, may stain the fabric, but wraps will not affect use
While we endeavour to keep our website as up to date as possible - our range is uniquely handmade and products are quite often one-of-a-kind. For this reason, we must pop in a disclaimer here and let you know there's is a teeny tiny chance this exact item may have sold in the store before we've had the opportunity to update our website, and may no longer be available.
In this instance, we will let you know as soon as possible via email. If we can, we'll send images of alternatives (maybe a slightly different colour or shape, etc) and if that does not suit we'll immediately issue a full refund.
Our website only represents a very small percentage of the beautiful items we have in store, so feel free to get in touch if you can't see what you are after here, or you'd like us to show you more! We are very happy to send images and process orders via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and over the phone on 0491 110 374. A lot of our makers are also able to create customised pieces - just ask!
Our shop is open 7 days a week - Mondays to Saturdays 10am to 5pm, and Sundays 10am to 3pm (excluding Public Holidays)