Beeswax Food Wraps - 2 Pack
Food Wrap 2 Pack consist of the following:
1 x Medium – approximate size 28cm x 28cm (11” X 11”)
1 x Large - approximate size 35cm x 35cm (14"x 14")
Our Food Wraps and Covers are a reusable, environmentally friendly alternative to single use plastic film.
Use wraps to cover left over dips, bowls and other dishes. They are great for wrapping cut fruit and vegetables, and for wrapping opened cheese and sandwiches.
The beeswax component in the wraps responds to the warmth from your hands to wrap and enclose cut fruit and vegetables, or bowls.
Handmade in Melbourne using (GOTS)* certified organic 100% cotton fabric; which is infused in a special blend of Australian Beeswax, Australian Jojoba oil, and natural resins.
The ingredients in wraps contain anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, which help preserve food whilst being stored.
With proper care and depending on use, wraps should last 6 - 12 months.
CARING FOR YOUR WRAPS
- Wipe with a damp cloth, or hand wash in cold water , and if necessary use with a mild soap. Hang up to dry, then fold, store and reuse.
- In hot climates (and on extremely hot days) store wraps in a drawer or the fridge.
- Not suitable for microwave or dishwasher use.
- Food such as beetroot, may stain the fabric, but will not affect use.
- Beeswax wraps are not suitable to use with raw meat or fish.
- Avoid excessive heat, including prolonged exposure to direct sun, steam, hot dishes and bowls.
- Oily food – oil can coat the wraps and stop them from being sticky, simply wash in cold water and a mild detergent and reuse once dry.
- Allow hot food, and dishes to cool first before covering with a wrap
- Wrap or cover lunchbox snacks, sandwiches, left over bowls and dishes. Also good to for cut food, such as lemons, avocado, apple, butternut, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, cauliflower, bunches of herbs, asparagus etc.
- Food such as beetroot, may stain the fabric, but wraps will not affect use
You are ordering stock from a bricks and mortar store with live stock.
While care is taken to ensure all items available on our website are in stock; occasionally items may sell between online orders being placed and items being picked for dispatch.
In these instances, we will refund all your costs (item price and shipping) immediately and notify you.
If you'd like to ensure your item is in stock before ordering, or to check if an alternative is available, please call or text the shop on 0491 110 374 during business hours Tue-Sat 10-5 & Sun 10-3 or email us at email@example.com